5. The purpose of the “Naked Mile” is defeated when you’re having to run around all kinds of heffers.
Our 2015 National Championship Sponsor is
Hard Rock Rocksino in Northfield!
Thank you for your support of future Buckeyes with your generous donation to the Club's Scholarship Fund!
GAME WATCH PARTY!!!
Saturday November 21
Kickoff 3:30 P.M.
OSU v. M*ch*g*n State Game Watch Party
P.J. MacIntyre's - 17119 Lorain Avenue - Kamm's Corners Cleveland
The OSU Alumni Club of Greater is not hosting a Game Watch party this weekend, since most of us will be in Columbus for the game. However, you can still come out to watch the game with your fellow Buckeye enthusiasts and support a good cause in the process.
Saturday November 28
Party starts at 11:00 A.M.
Kickoff 12:00 P.M.
OSU v. M*ch*g*n Game Watch Party
Barley House - 1261 West Sixth Street - Downtown Cleveland
You are cordially invited to join us on Saturday, November 28 at our game watch party for the Ohio State game at Barley House in the Warehouse District.
Kickoff is 12:00 P.M. Festivities starts at 11:00 A.M. Inside Barley House, there will be plenty of things going on in addition to watching the game.
* The OSU Alumni Band of Greater Cleveland will be performing to get the crowd jacked up.
* A 50/50 raffle will be sold throughout the first half, with drawing at halftime.
* We'll have our special OSU beer glasses for $5, and whenever you use this glass at Barley House during any of our game watches, you will get Coors Light (the official sponsor of Buckeye Athletics) drafts for only $2.
* We will also be selling assorted Buckeye “stuff” – Buckeye necklaces, Buckeye beads, Buckeye shirts, Buckeye earrings, etc.
All proceeds from the merchandise and raffle ticket sales benefit the
OSU Alumni Club's Scholarship Fund!
Let the trash talking begin!
"Well it doesn't matter who is the coach over [there], it's always a rivalry," said LeBron James. "And, uh, we really don't care who's at the helm over there." - www.cleveland.com
Colin Cowherd's awkward July 1 "clunker" interview with Jim Harbaugh:
The E-Newsletter for Ohio State Alumni Clubs, direct from the University!
Membership is fast and easy and has many exciting benefits. Become a member today and join hundreds of other Buckeyes help make Ohio State the best it can be.
Have Questions or Comments?
We value feedback from members and visitors.
Click Here to contact the Club.
Special Thanks to
Laskey Costello, LLC
The Club's 2013 taxes have been filed and the books have been reviewed with the help of Laskey Costello, LLC.
Please visit their website HERE.
"I'm back where I belong!
Buckeyes 28 Illinois 3